Global Investor Challenge Pitching Event
Thursday June 11th 2020
13:00 – 15:50 (Irish Time)
14:00 – 16:50 (CEST Time)
Online Webinar from Cork
Inviting Startups & Scale-ups to pitch to Investors, Business Leaders and potential Partners
- Are you looking for investment to scale your company?
- Are you looking to get feedback from Entrepreneurs & Partners?
- Take advantage of this unique opportunity to pitch to Investors and Entrepreneurs from all over Europe and beyond for Cross Border/Syndicate Investment!
Apply to pitch at the Global Investor Challenge
We are looking for:
- Investor Ready Startups & Scaleups
- All industries including – Life Sciences, Space, CyberSecurity & AgriTech & Food
- Anyone engaged in tackling the Covid-19 as a core and/or an additional business opportunity
- Has already raised a seed round (at least €200K in the past 3 years, excluding grants and team’s own investment)
- Has a committed and experienced management team
- Is looking to raise between 1 and 5 million Euros
- EU based companies
- Is legally incorporated
- Can show a growth strategy and the potential to scale
Apply Online before May 15th
How to Apply
Please read the Application Instructions carefully – Click to read Startup Application Instructions
Applications for EBAN Cork 2021 will reopen nearer the time of the rescheduled Congress in April 2021.
Startups will then be able to apply to join hundreds of investors, entrepreneurs and corporates attending the EBAN Annual Congress on April 14-16 2021 in Cork to make connections, learn from experts and pitch in front of the world’s most successful angel investors!